Make your aloe vera make-up remover
A makeup remover, we all need it, every day, to eliminate makeup and other impurities, and clean the skin impeccably (1). If you like the gel texture:
Read also >> Aloe Vera Weight Loss: All You Need To Know
- Split the aloe vera leaf lengthwise and take four tablespoons of its pulp.
- In a bowl, mix the aloe and the rose water. Then pour the jojoba oil, then the drops of essential oils of lavender and petitgrain.
- Mix well so that the ingredients are intimately married.
Read also >> 45 Best DoTERRA Oils That Will Make Your Life Better
Remember to shake your bottle of makeup remover before each job.
Apply to the skin by emulsifying, remove and rinse with clear water before applying a tonic.
A true treat for sensitive or mature skin, fragile or damaged, this purifying and rebalancing gel combines softening, anti-drying and moisturizing virtues.
Read also >> The 10 most popular bike trailers
Your homemade makeup remover can easily be stored for two months at room temperature in a soft bottle.
- Home Weather Station Guide: How is the Weather?
- Choose Lighting: How To Light Your Home
- Chocolate Weight Loss: An Incredibly Easy Method That Works For All
- Chocolate Facts: Cracking The True Or False On Chocolate Code
- Ergonomic Pillow Is Crucial To Your Body (New Guide)
- Now You Can Have The Spring Mattress Of Your Dreams
- The Latest Trend In Memory Foam Mattress – Secret Guide
- Why Are Essential Oils For Yoga The Most Trending Thing Now?
- DoTERRA Essential Oils Reviews: The Trending Stuff About doTERRA
- 45 Best DoTERRA Oils That Will Make Your Life Better (New Guide)
- 15 Well Known Pocket Spring Mattress for Better Sleep (Buying Guide)
- Aloe Vera Weight Loss: All You Need To Know (New Guide)
- Yoga Block or Yoga Brick: How to Choose Your?
- Electric Scooters Battery – 10 Things You Most Likely Didn’t Know
- Which Cheap Electric Hoverboard Should You Buy? [Buyer’s Guide]
Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products.