The new weight-loss regime – which has also won over Hollywood stars – comes from Japan and more than a diet is a philosophy of life, because it teaches us to recognize and control the sense of hunger, to help us lose weight.
How does it work? Do not eat bananas throughout the day, but only for breakfast. You can consume even two, as long as they are ripe and fresh, accompanied by yogurt and oatmeal.
The banana diet is ideal for those who do not want to worry too much about calories and do not want to waste time weighing everything you eat. The important thing is to get up from the table when you do not feel completely satisfied yet and with that “bit of hunger” that will allow you to lose weight without effort.
At lunch, you can eat pasta, rice or wholemeal bread, accompanied by vegetables, while at dinner there is plenty of space for legumes, fish and lean meat with a light side dish. For snacks, you can opt for a cup of green tea, dried fruit or Greek yogurt.
In this way you can get to lose up to 4 pounds in a few days, improving the functioning of the intestine and learning to recognize the stimulus of hunger and control it.
The diet, dubbed the Morning Banana Diet, was conceived by Sumiko Watanabe, a pharmacist, and her husband, Hitoshi Watanabe, who works at the Japan Body Care Academy, a Japanese scientific organization.
The slimming regimen has contributed in part to rehabilitate the banana, which has always been considered an enemy of diets. This fruit is often discouraged for those who want to lose weight, because it contains sugars and carbohydrates, in fact, it is also rich in fiber, which helps the stomach to deflate and promote a sense of satiety.
In addition, a medium-sized banana contains about 100 calories and is ideal as a snack breaks hunger, especially during the diet.
- Chocolate Weight Loss: An Incredibly Easy Method That Works For All
- Chocolate Facts: Cracking The True Or False On Chocolate Code
- Why Are Essential Oils For Yoga The Most Trending Thing Now?
- Aloe Vera Weight Loss: All You Need To Know (New Guide)
- Yoga Block or Yoga Brick: How to Choose Your?
- Find The Right Running Overpronation Shoes To Avoid Overpronation Pain
- 4 Types Of Shoes Every Man & Women Needs For Every Occasion
- Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid: Benefits & TOP Products!
- ASICS Womens Running Shoes – 100 Stylish Shoe Hacks You’ll Wish You’d Known About Sooner
- 8 Factors That Affect Lose Weight Fast’s Longevity.
- 10 Best Kids Metal Detector – On A Shoestring Budget
- ▷ Best Pool Robot Cleaner In 2018: Ranking & Buying Guide
- The Cucumber Diet – How to Lose 3 Pounds in 7 Days
- 7 Good Reasons To Eat More Cucumber
- Jojoba Oil For Hair: Best Hair Oil for Dry Damaged Hair
- Hero6 Black: Should We Crack for the New GoPro?
- Snorkel Mask Fogging: How to Defog Your Diving Mask? (Spit? Anti-fog Spray?)
- Full Face Snorkel Mask: Diving Guide – Pick The Correct Snorkeling Mask
- 101 Diving Books That Will Help You See the World a Little Differently
- Drinking Tea, Infusion or Tea: Which Hot Drink to Choose?