Every day there is news of new projects and the creation of new electronic coins. The constantly updated list has reached more than 1,500 different electronic currencies. Here are some tips on how to identify some that replicate the Bitcoin boom.
At the time of writing this article, according to one of the reference sites of the world of cryptocurrencies Coinmarketcap, there are – circulating or ready to be placed on the market – 1,527 different cryptocurrencies. The global interest in these financial assets is constantly growing, as highlighted by Google with its research trends.
Cryptocurrencies, or even digital tokens, are one of the easiest ways to raise capital on the market. Any company can create one and decide to sell all or part of it on the market to collect capital to dedicate to a specific project.
An example is the second electronic money by capitalization, Ehtereum, at the base of which there are smart contracts or smart contracts. A few days ago, a house was sold, digitizing the purchase and sale information in a smart contract that is linked to the Etherum blockchain, making this information non-manipulable and public.
The interest of financial institutions is also becoming stronger every day. The technology behind electronic currencies, the Blockchain, could be a financial revolution as was the Internet from the early 90s onwards.
The ability to store financial information of any kind in a chain of blocks (Blockchain) distributed and, ipso facto not hackerable or modifiable by anyone, can revolutionize the capital market making even obsolete any third-party financial institution used to control them (banks, insurance companies) etc …).
It is these days the news of a meeting, attended by all the major Swiss financial institutions, to study the phenomenon and not be caught unprepared and overwhelmed by this new technology.
Apart from the famous Bitcoin, as we said, there are another thousand crytpovalute. Some of these have performed in the last year much higher than the Bitcoin itself. Litecoin for example, or even Ripple. Many have come to this world looking for easy money. But more than half of these digital tokens do not survive the first year.
Choosing which one can give an economic return and think about putting a few coins on it, to be considered lost at the outset, in the hope that the chosen currency will make a boom comparable to Bitcoin, is not so easy.
Advice, even from the most prestigious financial institutions, is wasted every day. Interesting were some evaluations made by Forbes magazine, one of the world’s leading financial economic newspapers. According to Forbes, the weighted choice of an electronic currency in which to invest should reflect certain characteristics.
Just a little (under a dollar at least), have a promising project at the base, be among the topics of trend topic in the network, have a maximum limit of working currency (of which the majority has already been released), scarcity, transaction volumes in constant growth over time.
- Choose Lighting: How To Light Your Home
- Why Are Essential Oils For Yoga The Most Trending Thing Now?
- DoTERRA Essential Oils Reviews: The Trending Stuff About doTERRA
- 45 Best DoTERRA Oils That Will Make Your Life Better (New Guide)
- Yoga Block or Yoga Brick: How to Choose Your?
- 10 Things You Most Likely Didn’t Know About Electric Scooters Battery.
- Which Hoverboard Should I Buy? [New Guide]
- Electric Scooters For Adults: Which Best Scooter To Buy?
- Electric Scooter Vs Hoverboard: How To Choose?
- 35 Best Electric Skateboards: For Cool People Who Are Also Totally Lazy
- Boxing Training Equipment Is Essential For Your Success (Quick Start)
- Find The Right Running Shoes To Avoid Overpronation
- Google Wifi: What Is The Google Router Worth?
- [Test] Google Home: More Than Promising Beginnings
- Is Green Energy Worth [$] To You? Discover Now! (Guide)