So cucumber diet has the ability to detoxify the body, stimulate it, clean the colon and digestive tract and eliminate excess fluids. Aside from its health benefits, cucumber is also excellent for the skin. Today we present you a cucumber-based diet that has been proven very effective.
Read also >> 7 Good Reasons To Eat More Cucumber
The proposed diet lasts 7 days and you will need to eat cucumber salad and smoothie but you will also be allowed to eat other healthy and nutritious foods. This diet will help you lose 3 pounds in 7 days only. We advise you to accompany this diet with sports exercises to obtain satisfactory results.
Here is an example of the daily menu of the famous cucumber diet:
- Breakfast: two boiled eggs, a cucumber salad and a slice of wholemeal bread or bran
- Snack: a big apple, 5 plums or a medium peach
- Lunch: a slice of grilled whole grain bread, cucumber salad, grilled chicken or baked fish fillet
- Snack: cucumber smoothie
- Dinner: a velouté of vegetables
Find out how to prepare cucumber salad
- 400 g cucumbers
- 200 ml plain yogurt (preferably made from goat’s milk)
- 1 new onion
- A pinch of salt
Peel the cucumbers and cut them into small pieces, season with salt and pepper if you wish. Add the yogurt and finely chopped onion. Mix carefully, your salad is ready to serve!
Learn how to make cucumber smoothie
- 1 apple
- A handful of spinach
- 1 peeled cucumber
- A little fresh ginger
Wash all ingredients well put in a blender, except ginger. Mix thoroughly, then add the ginger and mix again.
This smoothie can be served in a large glass that you will decorate with some crushed nuts.
This drink is very rich in vitamins and minerals and will bring you vitamins K, A, B, E, C as well as iron, calcium, and fiber. To keep all its nutrients, it is recommended to drink it immediately.
Read also >> 8 Factors That Affect Lose Weight Fast’s Longevity
The benefits of cucumber
Highly nutritious, cucumber is good for your health and is an excellent ally for weight loss. This vegetable is rich in nutrients and contains vitamins C, A, K, iron, copper, magnesium and calcium, all essential to the proper functioning of the body.
Cucumber has nourishing and moisturizing properties, which make it an excellent ingredient for natural beauty care recipes. It can be used as a mask to purify, tone and lighten the skin, but also to reduce dark circles and puffiness.
Read also >> Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid
In addition, cucumber is very rich in fiber and has a low-calorie intake and this is where its slimming properties reside.
This vegetable is composed of almost 95% water and is indeed very low in calories (19 calories only for 100 g). It also contains large amounts of dietary fiber that helps ease intestinal transit and digestion (excellent for treating constipation), and provide a feeling of long-term satiety, and this will prevent you from nibbling during the day.
Let’s not forget that cucumber is also considered an excellent natural diuretic that eliminates excess fluid in the body and evacuates toxins and accumulated waste. The regular consumption of this vegetable makes it possible to detoxify and purify the body.
- Home Weather Station Guide: How is the Weather?
- Choose Lighting: How To Light Your Home
- 18 Tips That Will Make You Guru In House Clean
- Organized Kitchen: An Incredibly Easy Method
- Chocolate Weight Loss: An Incredibly Easy Method That Works For All
- Chocolate Facts: Cracking The True Or False On Chocolate Code
- You Are Not The Only Person Concerned About Weight gain
- Ergonomic Pillow Is Crucial To Your Body (New Guide)
- Now You Can Have The Spring Mattress Of Your Dreams
- The Latest Trend In Memory Foam Mattress – Secret Guide
- Why Are Essential Oils For Yoga The Most Trending Thing Now?
- DoTERRA Essential Oils Reviews: The Trending Stuff About doTERRA
- 45 Best DoTERRA Oils That Will Make Your Life Better (New Guide)
- 15 Well Known Pocket Spring Mattress for Better Sleep (Buying Guide)
- Aloe Vera Weight Loss: All You Need To Know (New Guide)