In this article, I’ll talk about the 3 most affordable kits available in the US and the respective gold essential oils and/or products. Each kit includes the handbook describing the properties and use of all the essential oils, blends and doTERRA products.
Contents & Navigation
- Where Can I Buy doTERRA Essential Oils?
- 1 – Introductory Kit
- 2 – Family Essential Kit
- 3 – doTerra Athlete’s Kit
Where Can I Buy doTERRA Essential Oils?
|doTERRA Introductory Kit||907 Reviews||$26.67||Buy on Amazon|
|doTERRA Family Essential Kit||382 Reviews||$156.25 $125.00||Buy on Amazon|
|doTerra Athlete's Kit||19 Reviews||$100.00||Buy on Amazon|
This is the first kit I bought and it is also my favorite! Contains 3 essential oils of 5ml. The essential oils included in this kit are the most used but also the most useful for daily use and for small everyday ailments. There are:
- Lavender: calming and balancing. The essential oil of lavender is a rebalancing and harmonizing, gives harmony and tranquility, promotes sleep and reduces tensions.
- Lemon: the essential oil of lemon is a purifying and invigorating. It purifies the body and the environment, promotes digestion, concentration and activates the metabolism.
- Peppermint: the essential oil of mint is a refreshing, promotes digestive and respiratory processes and helps in tension headaches. In summer it helps to regulate pressure, increasing strength and reaction capacity.
doTERRA Family Essential Kit of 10 essential nutrient oils and blends provides the necessary for health.
your family’s daily life, along with simple and safe instructions for using the oils.
Incense Essential Oil
One of the most precious essential oils of the ancient world, Incense is an essential addition to the health of your family.
The essential oil of doTERRA incense is incredibly versatile and is a very popular alternative for many applications. When you do not know what to choose, opt for Incense!
- Apply on the neck and forehead with Lavender and Peppermint for a feeling of relaxation
- Take oral capsules for healthy cellular activity
- Dilute with fractionated coconut oil or add to your favorite moisturizer for radiant skin
- Aromatic and topical use is recommended to improve mood and increase lucidity
Lavender Essential Oil
Incredible calming agent
- Disseminate or apply on a level topical for a calming effect
- Use to massage the back or the soles of the feet apply a drop on the pillow before going to sleep
- Apply topically to soothe occasional irritations cutaneously
Lemon Essential Oil
Cleans and refreshes
- Promotes a healthy function respiratory
- Spread in a room to neutralize odors and improve the mood
- Use to clean the floors work and appliances in stainless steel of the kitchen
- Take orally with of water to purify your body
Peppermint Essential Oil
Refresh and revitalize
- Use with Lemon in water for one rinse healthy and refreshing of the mouth
- Inhale deeply for invigorate the lungs increase lucidity
- Add to a little water in a spray bottle and spray on the body when overheated
- Apply on the neck and forehead with Lavender for a feeling of relaxation
Melaleuca Essential Oil
- Apply to the skin as a part of daily cleansing
- Use with shampoo or conditioner for a healthy appearance of hair and of the scalp
- Apply to feet and toenails feet after a shower, one swim or a workout
Oregano Essential Oil
- Pour a few drops into one Empty vegetable capsule for periodically strengthen the immune system
- Take orally to promote respiratory functions healthily
- Take orally how part of the monthly program of purification for health of the gastrointestinal tract
Deep Blue® Mixture
- Rub on muscles and joints before and after exercise
- Use with a carrier oil for a refreshing and calming massage
doTERRA Breathe ™ Respiratory Mixture
- Apply on the chest to stimulate easy breathing free the respiratory tract
- Disseminate or add to just humidifier before going to sleep for a sleep restful
- Apply on the chest or on the plant of feet during changes of season
doTERRA Digestzen® Digestive Mixture
- When you are traveling or trying new foods, DigestZen is ideal to alleviate gastric disorders occasional
- Take orally before meals to promote digestion healthy and easy
- Add to water or tea for supporting the health of the tract gastrointestinal
doTERRA On Guard® Protective Mixture
- Dilute and gargle al morning and evening to cleanse the mouth
- Pour a few drops into one Empty vegetable capsule for an immune support additional
- Dilute in a spray bottle and use to clean handles, telephones and other common surfaces
- Spreading at home or at work in the autumn and winter months
Who is the doTERRA Athlete’s Kit for?
The sports kit is designed for all those who do physical activity, both at a competitive level and amateur.
This kit specifically contains:
Oil case with zipping
Deep Blue cream in a 120 ml tube
Bottles of 15 ml of the following essential oils and mixtures: Breathe, Lavender, Melaleuca, OnGuard, Peppermint.
How to use the sports kit?
Deep Blue Rub
This is the cream version of the blend of essential oils Deep Blue, anti-inflammatory and decontracting mixture, ideal for all athletes.
We say that the blend of essential oils Deep Blue is best in the acute phase (crooked, tear, stretching, whiplash) while the cream is better on a chronic factor.
The blend of Deep Blue essential oils contains therapeutic grade oils with strong anti-inflammatory and decontracting properties.Some of these oils are:
- Wintergreen which contains over 90% of natural methylsalicylate which gives it artistic-like properties.
Benefits of: arthritis, rheumatism, tendonitis and other disorders related to inflammation of bones, muscles, and joints.
- Camphor which is analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
Benefits of: arthritis, rheumatism, muscle aches, sprains, and bruises.
- Peppermint that has anti-inflammatory properties.
It has a soothing and refreshing effect that can help with arthritis and rheumatism.
- Blue tansy which is analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
- German chamomile which has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Helichrysum which is a very powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Osmanthus which is one of the 10 traditional flowers of Chinese medicine used to “reduce phlegm and remove blood stasis”.
I recommend applying Deep Blue both before and after physical activity because it helps the body to drain lactic acid through the lymphatic system both during exercise and after.
Deep Blue interrupts the inflammatory response cycle by working on cytokines.
It is not an anti-inflammatory analgesic, it is a real anti-inflammatory.
Breathe is a respiratory mixture composed of oils studied for their dilatory efficacy on the tissues of the respiratory system (laurel, eucalyptus, peppermint, melaleuca, lemon, cardamom, ravintsara and ravensara).
Laurel, for example, helps to disinfect and cleanse while eucalyptus – which is an antibacterial, antiviral and mucolytic – improves the ability of lung tissue to exchange oxygen.
With this mixture, you increase your breathing capacity (because it increases the ability to bind oxygen to the red blood cell) and – at the same time – protect your lungs.
Lavender has soothing, calming and antispasmodic properties.
It is an excellent anti-inflammatory, therefore, it can be applied topically to the muscles after the activity or spread in the environment to relax.
Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree)
Melaleuca or tea tree is a very well-known essential oil, but care must be taken as there are 33 species of tea tree in the Southern hemisphere.
The only tea tree that has properties similar to antibiotics (antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal) is Melaleuca alternifolia.
Not surprisingly, in the doTERRA sports kit, a 15ml bottle of Melaleuca alternifolia is included.
Because of its powerful disinfectant properties, you can apply it under the sole of the feet to prevent warts, fungi, etc. especially when it may happen to walk barefoot in places like gyms, changing rooms etc.
Onguard is a protective blend composed of oils studied for their great ability to eliminate harmful bacteria, molds, and viruses (sweet orange, cloves, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary).
Ideal to spread in gyms or public places to limit the spread of influenza viruses.
But OnGuard is not only this: it also promotes circulatory balance and therefore helps in the blood circulation.
In sports, you can use it when you are planning intensive workouts where the body is placed under stress. Indeed, stress is one of the main causes of the weakening of immune defenses.
Peppermint gives a charge of energy when you feel tired and with little energy.
Smelling peppermint not only improves physical vigor but also improves concentration so it is excellent in all those activities where you need to focus attention to have the muscle yield and the best power.
Peppermint allows the red blood cell to collect more oxygen and better exploit the oxygen present in the lung.
Related Posts (Healthy Life):
- How To Travel With Allergies: Allergy Prevention Tips (Guide)
- Traveling with allergies – Portable Air Purifiers can help.
- Chocolate Weight Loss: An Incredibly Easy Method That Works For All
- Chocolate Facts: Cracking The True Or False On Chocolate Code
- Why Are Essential Oils For Yoga The Most Trending Thing Now?
- DoTERRA Essential Oils Reviews: The Trending Stuff About doTERRA
- 45 Best DoTERRA Oils That Will Make Your Life Better (New Guide)
- Aloe Vera Weight Loss: All You Need To Know (New Guide)
- Yoga Block or Yoga Brick: How to Choose Your?
- ASICS Womens Running Shoes – 100 Stylish Shoe Hacks You’ll Wish You’d Known About Sooner
Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products.