Drinking Tea, plant extracts, fruit … yes, but which ones? We can follow his taste, but also choose what makes us good.
The +: reduce heart risks. Black tea is packed with antioxidant polyphenols that fight against free radicals. Drinking three to five cups a day can help lower the risk of heart attack, lower Fcholesterol, and increase the body’s resistance to infection. Its caffeine content is half that of coffee.
Its tannins, on the other hand, can inhibit the absorption of iron in the diet. A tip: avoid drinking at mealtimes.
The +: booster immunity. It offers the same benefits as black tea (it comes from the same plant) while containing less caffeine. Its amount of polyphenols is higher because its “manufacture” requires fewer processes.
Its magic ingredient: a super powerful antioxidant that fights disease and is a hundred times stronger than vitamin C, and almost twenty-five times more than vitamin E.
The +: reduce the risk of cancer. It is the most “post-harvest” variety of tea that can be found on the market. Produced from the new buds of the tea tree, its taste is more delicate than that of green tea.
It contains even less caffeine than black and green, and more polyphenols, which increases its ability to reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer.
The +: facilitate digestion. Studies have shown that it has an antispasmodic effect on the intestinal wall. It is therefore ideal to relieve bloating and indigestion and to help digest after a heavy dinner. Not to mention its delicious taste, which makes you travel in southern Morocco.
The +: fight against anxiety. Thanks to the presence of valerianic acid, chamomile is recommended before bedtime to relieve nervousness and prevent insomnia.
In addition, like mint, it has antispasmodic effects and can relieve stomach cramps. For maximum beneficial effects, prepare your own infusion with dried flowers: this is the part of the plant that contains the most active ingredients.
Drinking Tea – Ginger
The +: fight nausea. It is an excellent tonic for mornings a little difficult or against motion sickness. It also improves a lazy blood circulation. Not to mention its beneficial effects on the immune system, which can prevent colds and sore throats.
Again, the best is to prepare it yourself: boil thin slices of fresh ginger, pass the water and add honey to the taste.
Drinking Tea – Fruit tea
The +: facilitate a diet. Replacing every day, little by little, each sweet drink swallowed by a gourmet tea, you can wean more easily from a sugar addiction. All good for the line.
And if these fruity infusions are less beneficial to health than those to plants or herbs, it should be noted that they do not contain caffeine.
The +: mitigate difficult rules. Raspberry leaves contain many good things: calcium, iron, vitamins, and magnesium. In addition to its delicious flavor, herbal tea of these dried leaves helps relieve painful periods.
One can also hope to restore irregular menstrual cycles and diminish abundant flows. Prescription: one or two cups daily, starting to take a few days before the start of menstruation.
The infusion “good complexion”
American actresses all drink a decoction of hot water and lemon in the morning on an empty stomach.
Its depurative effects and its richness in vitamin C, antioxidants and polyphenols make it an almost miraculous detox recipe. The result on the complexion is not done wait.
- Choose Lighting: How To Light Your Home
- Chocolate Weight Loss: An Incredibly Easy Method That Works For All
- Chocolate Facts: Cracking The True Or False On Chocolate Code
- Ergonomic Pillow Is Crucial To Your Body (New Guide)
- Now You Can Have The Spring Mattress Of Your Dreams
- The Latest Trend In Memory Foam Mattress – Secret Guide
- Why Are Essential Oils For Yoga The Most Trending Thing Now?
- DoTERRA Essential Oils Reviews: The Trending Stuff About doTERRA
- 45 Best DoTERRA Oils That Will Make Your Life Better (New Guide)
- 15 Well Known Pocket Spring Mattress for Better Sleep (Buying Guide)
- Aloe Vera Weight Loss: All You Need To Know (New Guide)
- Yoga Block or Yoga Brick: How to Choose Your?
- Electric Scooters Battery – 10 Things You Most Likely Didn’t Know
- Which Cheap Electric Hoverboard Should You Buy? [Buyer’s Guide]
- Electric Scooters For Adults: Which Best Adult Scooter To Buy?
- Electric Scooter Vs Hoverboard: How To Choose?
- 35 Best Electric Skateboards: For Cool People Who Are Also Totally Lazy
- Boxing Training Equipment Is Essential For Your Success (Quick Start)
- Find The Right Running Overpronation Shoes To Avoid Overpronation Pain
- Philips Hue Review: New Connected Wellner LED Smart Lamps
Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products.