Contents & Navigation
Producing one’s energy
In search of self-sufficiency? Make your own energy production with renewable energy.
- One solution is to install solar panels on your roof. The solar radiation will be transformed into electricity, which will be stored in batteries.
- In remote and windy areas, you may want to consider deploying a wind turbine. At the edge of a watercourse, you can even think of an electrohydraulic unit.
- In some regions, individual systems can be connected to national networks: any surplus energy is sold to a national operator.
- Find out about the reductions or tax credits for installing renewable energy systems.
- Before buying, carefully compare the offers.
Renewable energies: definition of the 5 types of energies
Considered as the future of energy, renewable energies are becoming more and more attractive. Because sustainable energies are windy, close to the 5 energies that will change our lives.
Definition of renewable energies:
Renewable energies are sources of energy that nature is constantly renewing. They do not emit greenhouse gases, are much less polluting and generate little waste.
Renewable energies nicknamed “clean energies” or “green energies”, less powerful, oppose fossil fuels, non-renewable.
The 5 types of renewable energies:
- Solar From the Sun, solar energy is an abundant resource, the largest natural source of energy on Earth. Free, everywhere and practically inexhaustible, solar energy can be used to create electricity, heat, and light through thermal and photovoltaic techniques.
- Hydroelectric Used for centuries, this energy comes from the strength of the marine currents. With developed techniques, the goal is to be able to create electricity, concentrated in hydraulic or hydroelectric power stations.
- Wind It consists in exploiting the energy of the wind speed. Moreover, the term “wind” comes from the Greek mythology Eole who is the master of the Winds. On land or at sea windmills, these giant windmills, have a specific mission: the production of electricity.
- Biomass Certainly the oldest energy source, biomass comes from plant or animal organic matter (plants, wood, agricultural waste, …). With combustion, biofuel production, and gas processing, this energy source produces electricity, fuel, heat, and light, among other things.
- Geothermal This is the set of resources put in place to recover heat sources naturally present in the deepest layers of the Earth. In addition to heat, geothermal energy allows the creation of electricity.
Choose a green energy
Against a reasonable overcharge, many energy suppliers are now proposing a green solution that guarantees the use of renewable energies. To enjoy it, it’s simple.
- Ask your regular supplier if they offer a green solution. If this is not the case, check with an official agency that will provide you with a list of approved suppliers.
- Determine your green energy needs. Most suppliers offer several options, where green energy can account for half to 100% of your needs. In some cases, you can choose a specific energy production mode.
- Get the price of the different formulas confirmed. Some are a little more expensive than the traditional energy supply, but more and more suppliers are aligning their green energy tariffs with conventional fossil energy.
- Request the transfer of the contract to your supplier. The latter will take care of the formalities to avoid any interruption in electricity supply.
- Control your consumption to avoid waste and minimize your greenhouse gas emissions.
- By choosing energy-efficient products, you will halve your greenhouse gas emissions.
Best RV Solar Panels
- Super-efficient polycrystalline solar technology
- Easy to carry and store
- Simple fold out and connect assembly. Takes under 3 minutes!
- High Module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 1000Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Corrosion resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400PA) and snow loads (5400PA).
- Bypass diode minimizes power drop caused by shade and ensures excellent performance in low-light environments.
- The adventurer 30A pwm charge controller is specifically designed for RV applications as it allows for aesthetically clean flush mounting on walls and is negative grounded for Battery compatibility.
- 4x 100W Flexible Solar Panels low weight design; Extra durable, no glass to break
- Ultra Efficient - Monocrystalline pack more cells into the same area, up to 22 percent
- Uses: Marine, Boats, Cars, Off Grid
- Reliable - EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed; TPT black sheets offer better performance and longer life
- 25-year power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty
- The HQST100W Polycrystalline Solar Suitcase is integrated with highly efficient polycrystalline panels, sturdy aluminum stands, and a handy traveling bag, making this a perfect portable solar system.
- With an HQST 20A PWM Controller and 10 feet of wiring separating your controller and battery you will have nothing to complain about.
- Thanks to the integrated temperature sensor, charging for your batteries is more accurate since it automatically accounts for proper temperature compensation.
- The 20A controller is compatible with 12V and 24V systems and has an easy to read LCD display.
- HQST 100W Polycrystalline Solar Suitcase is a plug and play system.
- MLS-100WP is a 12v 18v 100 watt polycrystaline solar panel
- Dimensions: 40 inches x 27 inches x 1.40 inches. Pre drilled diodes in junction box and a pair of 35 inch cables with MC4 connectors already attached to the panel
- High efficiency solar cells based on innovative photovoltaic technology
- Strong aluminum frame manufactured to withstand a heavier snow load and high wind pressures, passing a snow load of 5400Pa.
- Pre drilled holes on the back of the panel for fast mounting and securing
- SunPower Solar Cell：The SunPower cell is made from US, up to 23.5% efficiency, while most monocrystalline panels in the the market is 17%-19%, you will get greater power efficiency even though the panel is no larger than a traditional model
- Supior Durability: The water resistant semi-flexible solar SunPower panel is far more durable than traditional glass and aluminum models; The junction box is sealed and waterproof
- Bendable Panel: The plastic back sheet can be curved to a maximum 30 degree arc and mounted on an RV, boat, cabin, tent, car, trucks, trailers or any other irregular surface
- Powerful and Lightweight: This solar panel packs 100W of power, but it only weighs a mere 4.7lbs(2.15kg), making it easier to transport, hang and remove; Unique frameless design and four metal reinforced mounting holes for easy installation
- What you get: 100W bendable SunPower solar panel, instruction manual, 18-month guarantee and friendly customer service
- Authorized UL 1703 photovoltaic modules and panels. EL tested solar modules; no hotspot heating guaranteed.
- Withstand strong wind (2400Pa)/heavy snow (5400Pa), Excellent performance in low light environments.
- The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy's new 30A PWM negative ground charge controller - the Renogy Wanderer.
- Negative grounding controller ensures the broader off grid applications and safety, especially to be used on a vehicle which has battery negative on the chassis.
- The system can be extended up to 400watt in parallel connection.
- Solar Panel Kit: 2 pieces of foldable 50W high efficiency Grade A monocrystalline solar panels with 10A charge controller, can work as a battery ready kit or a generator ready kit or BOTH
- Capable Solar Panel Kit:charge generators with MC4 connectors, charge 12V Car or Marine batteries (Sealed, GEL, Flooded) with the alligator clips; or both at the same time. Additional solar panel (Max 40w) could be connected by MC4 connectors to charge battery faster
- Portable and Easy Setup: with pre-installed stands, the PV kit does not need separate mounting brackets; weight: 33.1lb and size: 19.69 x 25.6 x2.9 inches; comes with a protective suitcase, you can take it wherever you want and set up in 1 min
- Designed with Details: corner protectors, Anderson plug, MC4 connectors, Junction box with diodes, handle, latches, fuse, carrying bag/suitcase; aluminum frame for solid and lightweight structure; from design to packing, every detail is our effort for you to have reliable green power
- For Pre-wired Zamp Solar RV or Camper: please search a SAE adapter https://goo.gl/WuT6PN
- The kit includes: (1) 100 Watt WindyNation Solar Panel, 30-Amp (user adjustable) WindyNation P30L LCD Display Solar Charge Controller with Battery Temperature Sensor, 40 feet of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors, solar panel mounting hardware and Installation Manual.
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use
- Kit will provide on average 350 Watt Hours (Wh) or 33 Amp hours of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability). Add more solar panels in the future! The included charge controller can handle up to 4pcs 100W solar panels (12 volt system) and 8pcs 100W solar panels (24 volt system)
- 100 Watt solar charging kit provides up to 100 watts of clean, free, renewable power
- PWM Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows system amperage, voltage, amp-hours, temperature and DC load draw. See Image in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts.
- It is a ready-to-use plug and play portable solar solution. You just require folding up the solar panel and face its solar surface direct to sun.
- Pre-installed charge controller and pre-wired for 12V system charging, you don't have to add extra controller.
- Ideal for hiking, camping, and military use, off-grid solar panel system, caravan, RV, boat, Green house solar panel system, solar pump watering system etc.
- The plug and play system quickly starts to generate energy and you can use it to power up any 12V DC devices.
- Package includes: 1pc 120W Foldable Mono Solar Panel Kit ( 2pcs 60W Mono Solar Panel & 1pc pre-installed 15A charge controller & 1 pair pre-installed 10ft solar cables with 1 pair 30A alligator clips & 1 set adjustable aluminium stand, handle and latches)
- Perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied applications
- Diodes are pre-installed in junction box and a pair of 31-inch cables with MC4 connectors comes with the panel automatically
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa); resistant aluminum frame which allows the panels to last for decades. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters ; Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Open-Circuit voltage (Voc): 22.5 Volt, optimum operating current (Imp): 5.29 Amps, short-circuit current :(Isc): 5.75 Amps. High modules conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500 watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability);Ground mount compatible
- 25-year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty
- Can be applied to varies DC appliance: fan, linear actuator for a portable chicken coop, LED light etc.
- High energy conversion: over 95% transferable power output in 5-year,80% transferale power output in 20-year.
- IP65 protection: water-proof solar panel with long lasting aluminum frame provides over 20 years lifespan.
- Lowest standby current in the market: 3A 12V/24V PWM charge controller, overcharge and over discharge protection for the battery. The standby current is only 0.15ma.
- Package includes: 1pcs 20w poly solar panel with 1m cable solar panel & 1pcs 3A 12V/24V solar charge controller & 2m extension cable with battery clips
- The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy's new 30A PWM NegativeGround Charge Controller the Renogy Wanderer
- With the Renogy Wanderer 30A PWM Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W
- The kit now includes an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable to connect your charge controller and battery
- Ideal output: 500Wh per day; can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight)
- Negative grounding controller with battery reversed, overloading, short-circuit and over charging /discharging protection ensures the broader off grid applications and safety. Especially can be used on a vehicle which has battery negative on the chassis
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa). IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight). Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- 5 years material and workmanship warranty and 25 years power output warranty.
- Maximum power (Pmax): 30W
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):17.4V
- Current at Pmax (Imp): 1.74A
- Pre-attached 3ft Wire with Bare Ends. Mounting Holes Ready(Mounts for Purchase Separately)
- 25-year transferable power output warranty
- Why Are Essential Oils For Yoga The Most Trending Thing Now?
- DoTERRA Essential Oils Reviews: The Trending Stuff About doTERRA
- Yoga Block or Yoga Brick: How to Choose Your?
- Electric Scooters Battery – 10 Things You Most Likely Didn’t Know
- Which Cheap Electric Hoverboard Should You Buy? [Buyer’s Guide]
- Electric Scooters For Adults: Which Best Adult Scooter To Buy?
- Electric Scooter Vs Hoverboard: How To Choose?
- 35 Best Electric Skateboards: For Cool People Who Are Also Totally Lazy
- Boxing Training Equipment Is Essential For Your Success (Quick Start)
- Find The Right Running Overpronation Shoes To Avoid Overpronation Pain
Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products.