Honeywell involved in house and building technology, in aviation, in safety and production solutions, as well as in new technologies and the development of new materials and materials. Honeywell’s current 5-year plan focuses on improving the interconnectivity of products and developing smart, secure and sustainable solutions.
In addition to parts for the automotive and space industries, the American technology group Honeywell has also been producing air purifiers for many years. Honeywell offers a very large range of air purifiers, which includes home, pet and nursery equipment, as well as pet air purifiers.
Honeywell air purifier – info about the manufacturer
Honeywell was founded in 1885. Worldwide, the company employs approximately 130,000 people. In addition to air purifiers, Honeywell produces among other things armaments, chemicals and automation technology. Honeywell invests relatively much in its own research and development. More than 22,000 engineers and scientists work for the company.
What different air purifiers Honeywell offers?
The very large range of Honeywell air purifiers can best be classified according to the built-in filter technology and the intended use of the air purifier. The filter technology determines which particles and pollutants can be removed from the room air with the filters.
Many air purifiers from Honeywell are also suitable for several applications, as often a combination of different filter technologies is installed. The customer should then rather pay attention to a sufficient performance in the models. For example, the room air volume should be able to be filtered at least twice an hour even at low pollutant levels.
The following list provides a rough overview of the filter technology and applications of Honeywell air purifiers:
- True HEPA: Honeywell air purifiers with True HEPA filters use very tight HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filter) filters. This filter technology enables the separation of non-volatile pollutants and particles such as pollen, house dust, particulate matter and animal hair. Some components of cigarette smoke are also retained by the filters. An additional activated carbon filter acts in the devices against many volatile pollutants and unpleasant odors. Honeywell offers True HEPA air purifiers in a variety of performance levels.
Read also: Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifier Review
- HEPAClean®: Honeywell HEPAClean® air purifiers work similar to the true HEPA models. However, many of the HEPAClean® air purifiers have been optimized to capture pet allergens and pet smells.
- QuietClean®: Purifiers with QuietClean® technology use an electrostatic filter that binds the finest dirt particles to electrostatically charged surfaces. This technology works silently and is therefore particularly suitable for bedrooms and restrooms.
- Odor Reduction: odor reduction models are specialists in eliminating unpleasant odors. These include, for example, pet odors and the smell of cigarettes. The air purifiers work with a combination of HEPA filters and special odor-separating prefilters.
Energy Star® – Energy-saving air purifiers from Honeywell
Some air purifier models from Honeywell are characterized by a particularly low energy consumption. These devices are marked with the blue Energy Star®. The standards for awarding the Energy Stars® are set and monitored by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Low energy consumption is particularly important with air purifiers because the equipment often runs in continuous operation. If there is a low level of pollution in the room air, air purifiers should, therefore, be adjusted to a low power level as far as possible.
Related Air Purifier Posts:
- Air purifiers: can we trust them? Why does this matter?
- How Can Dyson Air Purifiers Help You Live a Better Life?
- Air Purifiers: The Ultimate Guide To Best Air Purifier
- Air Purifier Brands: Discover The Top 10 Best Brands
- Get Rid Of Indoor Air Pollution Problems
- Air Purifier For Allergy Sufferers (The Insider’s Guide)
- Prevent Asthma: Reduce Symptoms Of Indoor Asthma
- Honeywell Air Purifier Reviews [2018 New Guide]
- Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifier Review [Ultimate Guide]
- How To Travel With Allergies: Allergy Prevention Tips (Guide)