Contents & Navigation
- 15) Home Laser hair removal with pulsed light: Is it recommended?
- III➤ My top 5 Laser Epilators At Home:
- ➤ Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X
- ➤ Braun Gillette Venus Silk-Expert IPL 5001 Intense Pulsed Light, 300,000 Flashes, Face & Body
- ➤ Braun Gillette Venus Silk-Expert IPL 3001 Intense Pulsed Light, SensoAdapt Technology
- ➤ Remington iLIGHT Pro Hair Removal System
- ➤ COSBEAUTY IPL Permanent Hair Removal System, Face & Body Hair Removal Device
- 14) Laser hair removal: how does it work?
- 13) Pulsed laser hair removal on the body … but attention to the eyes!
- 12) Far from the sun, before laser hair removal!
- 11) Do you have to shave before laser hair removal?
- 10) The first treatment of laser hair removal? A delusion!
- 9) Laser hair removal of eyes? NO.
- 8) The frequency of treatment? It depends!
- 7) Laser hair removal after 3 months – Hold on and I would be more beautiful than ever!
- 6) No hair is impossible!
- 5) After the laser treatment..tanta cream!
- 4) Do not depilate manually after treatment!
- 3) Also avoid perfumes, deodorants, and hot showers.
- 2) Is the Laser REALLY sure?
- 1) Laser hair removal: a long-term investment
I decided to create a practical guide useful for:
- Explain the main concepts in order to better understand how to use home laser hair removal on our body.
- See the 5 main laser epilators that I can recommend in a certain way.
15) Home Laser hair removal with pulsed light: Is it recommended?
home laser hair removal at home, Once the first treatments are done, followed by an expert, you are free to proceed with a “maintenance” at home. In this case, I have 3 recommendations.
- At least once or twice a year visit the beautician, who will give you some more advice and will evaluate how the hair removal proceeds.
- The annual visit by the dermatologist takes it for granted. It is a very important visit, regardless of depilation. Then it will certainly know how to check the condition of the skin. (But home laser hair removal is not an aggressive treatment, so do not fear anything !!)
- If you remove them at home, use certified products and only the best ones on the market.
Do not mess with your skin.
III➤ My top 5 Laser Epilators At Home:
➤ Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X
- Delivers permanent results for your whole body at a fraction of the cost for professional treatments
- Dermatologist-Recommended Technology
- Features 5 comfort settings and a pulse counter
➤ Braun Gillette Venus Silk-Expert IPL 5001 Intense Pulsed Light, 300,000 Flashes, Face & Body
- Inspired by professional salons, Venus Silk-expert Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is clinically tested for permanent hair reduction
- The safest IPL technology: the unique Senso Adapt skin tone sensor always ensures the right light intensity, for the safest, most effective treatment
- The fastest IPL technology allowing you to treat a leg or arm in just 8 minutes, without compromising on effectiveness
- 94% of women experienced noticeable results after just 3 months. 89% of women experienced noticeable visible hair reduction, even 12 months after the last treatment
- No hidden costs for gels, replacement cartridges or safety glasses. The device is safe and clinically tested for use without glasses
- For use on face and body, with 300,000 flashes
➤ Braun Gillette Venus Silk-Expert IPL 3001 Intense Pulsed Light, SensoAdapt Technology
- Clinically tested IPL for permanent hair reduction
- The only IPL with SensoAdapt technology for a safe and effective treatment
- Treat a lower leg in just 10 minutes
- Gentle mode for IPL beginners or sensitive areas
- Includes Gillette Venus Original razor
➤ Remington iLIGHT Pro Hair Removal System
- 3 Bonus Light Cartridges Included for a total of 6,000 flashes
- Permanent hair reduction results after just 3 treatments
- The Same technology used by professionals
- Fast, gentle and easy to use
- Two-year warranty
➤ COSBEAUTY IPL Permanent Hair Removal System, Face & Body Hair Removal Device
- CosBeauty IPL Hair Removal Device ranked first in Japan market and have been very successful in hair removal product category. We are recommended in popular beauty magazines and also received thousands of good comments from consumers which makes us very proud of our products.
- Fast and safety treatments: CosBeauty IPL Technology replaces traditional hair removal methods such as waxing, shaving, creams, gels and epilators, and allowing you to treat a full body in just 30 minutes. Over 75% hair ingrown in just 8 weeks. After 4-6 month usage, the hair is visibly less and hair-growth is prevented, achieving a long-lasting and efficient hair-removal experience.
- If you are care about quality, safe, fast and simple, this product exactly for you. It's includies up to a long life lamp with 100.000 flashes. Ideal for full body hair removal, including arms, underarms, bikini line, legs, back and chest. It includes a skin tone sensor to ensure your skin and hair tone are suitable, as well as five adjustable light energy settings to ensure gentle but effective treatment.
- Please find the ENGLISH OPERATION VIDEO by searching "Cosbeauty IPL hair removal" on YouTube. In this way you will understand step by step How to use or Who can use this device.
- COSBEAUTY PerfectSmooth IPL Hair Removal Device uses professional intense pulsed light to target precisely at melanin in hair follicles to disable the hair regrow ability, which results in permanent hair removal.
14) Laser hair removal: how does it work?
Summarizing in a simple way, the laser hair removal treatment uses a cosmetic laser that has settings adjusted for both the skin and the type of hair. The laser shoots a beam of concentrated light that is directed to the pigments in your hair follicles.
This type of laser dries the follicle to the root, avoiding the hairs to grow inside it, and avoiding any type of a post-treatment pimple.
13) Pulsed laser hair removal on the body … but attention to the eyes!
I will never cease to say it, especially for those who will do professional laser hair removal sessions … .Always, we must also use safety goggles for HPL and IPL light pulses. Some epilators let me say that there is no need, but I sincerely prefer to use glasses even when I use a home laser epilator.
Then it is true that the last generation pulsed light epilators do not usually need an excessive eye protection, because they limit the radius in the area to be hit, without radiating other areas and without letting out the jet of light. However, especially if we use the epilator frequently, we try to use the goggles as much as possible.
12) Far from the sun, before laser hair removal!
Remember: you can not receive or get laser treatment if you’re burned by the sun. Even being too tanned is not recommended. Summer may not be the best time to start laser hair removal if you’re a fan of outdoor life.
Most people start treatments in the fall or winter, or at least a few weeks before they know they will be exposed to the scorching summer sun!
11) Do you have to shave before laser hair removal?
Yes, the best thing is to shave, but without waxing.
In this sense, you can not attempt a laser hair removal if you’ve recently waxed. Remember: The laser affects the pigment of the hair follicle, and the follicle must be present so that the treatment works.
The best thing you can do is take root one day before the session. If you do not, your doctor or beautician is very likely to provide you with a razor so you can shave on the spot!
10) The first treatment of laser hair removal? A delusion!
Laser hair removal is a long-term treatment. This means that the first time we do a treatment we will probably be disappointed by the result. But this should not be discouraged indeed! It is only after a few sessions, and a few months, that we will begin to notice the real difference compared to the traditional waxing !!
9) Laser hair removal of eyes? NO.
Listen, we are the first to say that laser treatment is fantastic and extremely safe. I also know that cosmetic lasers can all look pretty and innocent with their colored light beams, but the reality is that they can be seriously dangerous around the eyes.
No matter where you are receiving the treatment, you must always wear eye protection, in the case of the beauty center we will provide the center itself, in the case of domestic use we will have to get one ourselves, like those seen previously for HPL light and IPL.
8) The frequency of treatment? It depends!
The regrowth of hair is very different from the regrowth of hair and depends a lot from person to person. In particular, certain people will need, especially at the beginning, more frequent sessions to dry the follicles at birth.
This means doing the treatment in cycles, so as to hit the follicles during birth so that they do not regrow.
Each person is different, but on average the very first sessions will be done every 4-6 weeks. After the first few months, the sessions will be held approximately every 2 months.
7) Laser hair removal after 3 months – Hold on and I would be more beautiful than ever!
I am the Queen of impatience, but trust me, laser treatment even if it will not take effect the first session will be priceless over time. After the first treatments you might not see much difference, but I started to notice a drastic drop in unwanted follicles after about three months – and even more after!
6) No hair is impossible!
Follicles of darker hairs are usually easier to treat because the laser hits the hair pigment. This is also the reason why gray, white, blond, red follicles can sometimes be more difficult.
Even the darker and thicker tones can be difficult to treat, but never impossible.
A useful solution is to try the first few times different types of treatment, perhaps before doing an epilation followed by a doctor or beautician and then also moving to home depilation.
5) After the laser treatment..tanta cream!
In general we recommend sunscreen creams all year round, but even more so after laser treatment, the skin will be particularly sensitive to UV rays. It is very important that a cream is used for protection after treatment.
4) Do not depilate manually after treatment!
Many women make a serious mistake: after laser treatment, they remove some of the skin manually with pliers or worse with an additional wax. The hair should not be removed but should be dropped naturally in a couple of hours to see the best results !!
3) Also avoid perfumes, deodorants, and hot showers.
At least 24 to 48 hours after treatment, we avoid perfumes, spray deodorants or hot showers. Risks of offending the skin, which will already be very sensitive due to the treatment. Every skin is different and the rest period can depend on one person!
2) Is the Laser REALLY sure?
“Yes, it is. Laser hair removal is a safe and effective treatment, especially if followed by a dermatologist in medical studies, “says Dr. Michele Green.
“It’s safe, fast and effective and guarantees a reduction in semi-permanent hair.”
1) Laser hair removal: a long-term investment
So laser hair removal would we recommend it? I will repeat it thousands of times. YES!
Laser hair removal is a completely safe treatment now.
Maybe it does not guarantee to remove 100% of unwanted hair, but the few that will resist will have a very delayed growth and are practically imperceptible.
You can easily go over two months without loosening your legs anymore and you will not see the hairs pimples or pimples.
Basically, endure a few minutes of laser hair removal guarantees a FREEDOM for at least a few months !!
- Chocolate Weight Loss: An Incredibly Easy Method That Works For All
- Chocolate Facts: Cracking The True Or False On Chocolate Code
- You Are Not The Only Person Concerned About Weight gain
- Ergonomic Pillow Is Crucial To Your Body (New Guide)
- Now You Can Have The Spring Mattress Of Your Dreams
- The Latest Trend In Memory Foam Mattress – Secret Guide
- Why Are Essential Oils For Yoga The Most Trending Thing Now?
- DoTERRA Essential Oils Reviews: The Trending Stuff About doTERRA
- 45 Best DoTERRA Oils That Will Make Your Life Better (New Guide)
- 15 Well Known Pocket Spring Mattress for Better Sleep (Buying Guide)
- Aloe Vera Weight Loss: All You Need To Know (New Guide)
- Yoga Block or Yoga Brick: How to Choose Your?
- ASICS Womens Running Shoes – 100 Stylish Shoe Hacks You’ll Wish You’d Known About Sooner
- Your Homemade Beauty Recipes With Aloe Vera
- Easiest Way to Clean House Using 12 Natural Tips
- Best Body Pillow For Pregnancy | Pregnancy Pillow – What to Expect?
- 8 Factors That Affect Lose Weight Fast’s Longevity.
- Your Kids Will Feast On A Mini Fitness Trampoline
- The Cucumber Diet – How to Lose 3 Pounds in 7 Days
- 7 Good Reasons To Eat More Cucumber
Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products.