The specialist household appliance group is expanding its range of Hue connected bulbs with two table lamps named Philips Hue White Ambiance Wellness and Philips Hue White Ambiance Wellner. They have a 19800 lumens bulb that offers adjustable lighting like all models in the range.
Contents & Navigation
The two new table lamps are compatible with Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant. Their control can be done remotely from an iPhone, an iPad tablet or the Siri smart assistant.
The user can also access all the features from Philips’ dedicated mobile app. In addition, these new models are part of the Hue family of devices. Design side, these novelties remain in the same register as the Hue Beyond or Hue Phoenix.
The Philips Hue White Ambiance Wellner has a smooth appearance while the Hue White Ambiance Wellner tends to approach the design of classic models while retaining the hallmarks of the brand.
What do we have in our hands?
It must be understood that these two types of lighting are part of one and the same system. They, therefore, work with the same parameters and, overall, in the same way. It’s only the lighting modes that change.
The luminaires are modern looking bulbs that will, as the name suggests, be used in classic luminaires. These bulbs are relatively massive with a diameter of about five inches and dust. With such a diameter, they are definitely bright, especially that they are light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs.
LightStrips, on the other hand, are LEDs that are placed horizontally on a glueable flexible strip. So it is very practical to make ambient lighting, or just to light hard to reach places, such as under cupboards for example.
In my case, I simply put them on my game consoles – yes, I ‘pimped’ my consoles good; judge me. Thus, the main difference between the two systems lies in the use that one makes of them.
In cases, we get an interesting lighting, but different. In fact, the Philips system allows having different models of light bulbs, leaving the choice to the user to create the moods that he wants.
But, all HUEs benefit from LEDs. This is significant because LED bulbs are very energy efficient. They consume about 80% less energy than standard bulbs and can last up to 15,000 hours, or 625 days continuously. In normal use, this means that you will keep this lighting system for several years. In short, it’s a great way to reduce the energy footprint of your home.
Philips Hue Smart Led Light Bulb
|Philips Hue White Ambiance Wellness Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp (Works with Alexa Apple HomeKit...||20 Reviews||$99.99 $99.94||Buy on Amazon|
|Philips Hue White Ambiance Wellner Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp (Works with Alexa Apple HomeKit...||28 Reviews||$99.99 $95.99||Buy on Amazon|
Philips Smart Bulb
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- With wireless control on your smartphone or tablet, choose the perfect light setting for any mood or activity such as reading or relaxing, concentrating, or energizing.
- Requiring the Hue Hub (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, this sleek light with brushed aluminum accents creates ambiance with warm white to cool white light.
- Install it anywhere you would a standard overhead light, adjust the height, and pair it with the Hue Hub, which allows you to control this and other Philips Hue lights via the Philips Hue App.
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Create your ambiance with warm white to cool white light
- Relax, read, concentrate, and energize with preset or customized light scenes from your smart device
- Add a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control with the Philips Hue App. Expand system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as a Dimmer switch, Tap, or Motion Sensor
- Control your light with voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Integrate your Hue lighting to control with Nest and Samsung SmartThings
- This box includes one Philips Hue white ambiance wellner table lamp with Hue white ambiance A19 60-Watt equivalent LED light bulb and two-years warranty
14 Best Philips Hue Lights – Best Sellers
In short, I really liked the Philips light system. They offer interesting options, and it is really possible to create surprising atmospheres with them. The problem is probably the price.
Let’s say, these lights are not affordable. However, it must be seen as a long-term investment because it is sustainable and applications will evolve over time.
We love :
- the offered possibilities of ambiances;
- the fact of being able to give functions to the lights;
- energy saving;
- the ability to pair the lighting system with applications.
- the durability of the bulbs;
We like less:
- the high price;
- the fact that we are immersed in a closed ecosystem.
Overall rating: 9/10
- Home Weather Station Guide: How is the Weather?
- Chocolate Weight Loss: An Incredibly Easy Method That Works For All
- Chocolate Facts: Cracking The True Or False On Chocolate Code
- Ergonomic Pillow Is Crucial To Your Body (New Guide)
- Now You Can Have The Spring Mattress Of Your Dreams
- The Latest Trend In Memory Foam Mattress – Secret Guide
- Why Are Essential Oils For Yoga The Most Trending Thing Now?
- DoTERRA Essential Oils Reviews: The Trending Stuff About doTERRA
- 45 Best DoTERRA Oils That Will Make Your Life Better (New Guide)
- 15 Well Known Pocket Spring Mattress for Better Sleep (Buying Guide)
- Aloe Vera Weight Loss: All You Need To Know (New Guide)
- Yoga Block or Yoga Brick: How to Choose Your?
- Electric Scooters Battery – 10 Things You Most Likely Didn’t Know
- Which Cheap Electric Hoverboard Should You Buy? [Buyer’s Guide]
- Electric Scooters For Adults: Which Best Adult Scooter To Buy?
Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products.