Contents & Navigation
- ▷ 10 Top Robotic Lawn Mower Of 2018
- III➤ Worx WG794 Landroid Pre-Programmed Robotic Lawn Mower with Rain Sensor and Safety Shut-off
- III➤ Husqvarna 450X Automower Robotic Lawn Mower Bundle w/ Husqvarna 967623603 Installation Kit
- III➤ Husqvarna 430X Bundle (Automower w/ Install Kit)
- III➤ Husqvarna AM310 Robotic Lawn Mower with Install Kit
- III➤Husqvarna 967623405 Automower 315 Robotic Lawn Mower, Needs Install Kit
- III➤Robomow RS622 Battery Operated Lawn Mower – Install kit included
- III➤Husqvarna 967646405 Automower 450X Robotic Lawn Mower, 1.3 acre capacity
- III➤Robomow RC304 Robotic Lawn Mower
- III➤McCulloch ROB 1000 Programmable Robotic Mower
- III➤Husqvarna 967622505 Automower 430X Robotic Lawn Mower, 3/4 acre capacity
- When was the robot mower born?
- Why buy an Electric lawn mower robot?
- Automation of the Electric lawn mower robot?
- Save money with the lawn mower robot?
- Choose the lawn mower robot?
- Multi-zone cutting capacity
- Area coverage
- Planning program
- Setting up the perimeter wire
- Battery life
- Fertilize with the grass
- Noise levels
- Object detection
- Anti-theft protection
- Rain sensor
This appliance is equipped with an electric motor with a rechargeable battery and works in complete autonomy: it recognizes the boundaries of the lawn by tracing an underground electric circuit.
And while it is working, you can devote yourself to other jobs, especially if you have programmed it to exit your charging station on the days and at the established times. Or you can also remote control using your smartphone as a remote control.
The electric lawn mower robot boasts a very advanced technology and above all has specific dimensions to treat small and large surfaces without any problem.
Even if you have a small garden you will no longer need to cut the grass when it becomes too high or to collect it to dispose of it. The finely cut grass is deposited on the ground, becoming a natural fertilizer that keeps the turf healthy.
▷ 10 Top Robotic Lawn Mower Of 2018
III➤ Worx WG794 Landroid Pre-Programmed Robotic Lawn Mower with Rain Sensor and Safety Shut-off
- Fully programmed out of the box for easy set-up and use
- AIA technology allows Landroid to make intricate cuts and navigate narrow passages
- Landroid evenly mows inclines and declines up to 20-degrees
- Landroid uses shock sensor system to mow around obstacles
- Automatically returns to base in case of rain or for recharging battery, Cutting Height:1.6"" - 4"", Cutting Height Positions:5, Max Cutting Surface:1/4 Acre
III➤ Husqvarna 450X Automower Robotic Lawn Mower Bundle w/ Husqvarna 967623603 Installation Kit
- Bundle - 2 x Genuine Husqvarna Products in One Convenient Package
- 1 x Husqvarna Automower 450X - Robotic Lawn Mower
- 1 x Husqvarna 967623603 Automower Install Kit, Large
- Top of the Husqvarna Range of Automowers
- Working area capacity (±20) - 1.25 acre
III➤ Husqvarna 430X Bundle (Automower w/ Install Kit)
- Bundle - 2 x Genuine Husqvarna Products in One Convenient Package
- 1 x Husqvarna 430X Robotic Mower
- 1 x Husqvarna Large Installation Kit
- See Product Description Below for Details
- Genuine Husqvarna Power Equipment
III➤ Husqvarna AM310 Robotic Lawn Mower with Install Kit
- 0.25-acre working area means Auto mower can do more
- Automatic passage handling means obstacles are no problem
- Manages slopes up to 26 degrees
- Smart technology backed by more than 20 years of development
- Gives you control with Auto mower Connect at HOME
III➤Husqvarna 967623405 Automower 315 Robotic Lawn Mower, Needs Install Kit
- Enough power and durability to handle rough terrain, steep slopes, large and complex areas and heavy rain.
- Delivers silent and emissions-free performance with a cutting capacity of up to a 1/4 acre, on slopes up to 27°.
- 3 razor-sharp pivoting blades rotate to cut grass evenly and clean for a healthy and perfect cutting result every time.
- Thanks to its unique cutting system, Husqvarna Auto mower can work discreetly and quietly at all hours of the day.
- Husqvarna Auto mower 315 must be purchased with the Install Kit. Maximum incline inside working area-40%
III➤Robomow RS622 Battery Operated Lawn Mower – Install kit included
- Installation kit included. NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA
- Base Station- Robomow is charged at the Base Station and stays there between operations. Robomow independently departs from the Base Station, cuts the lawn and returns for charging until the next operation. Remote Control- Robomow's Remote Control is used for cutting small patches of grass that cannot be reached in automatic operation. The Remote Control is available as an accessory (MRK5004B)
- Slopes- Robomow can mow areas inside the working area with slopes of up to 36 %; Rain Sensor- Allows the user to choose whether or not Robomow will operate when sensing rain or High humidity.
- Multiple zones- Robomow can handle lawns with several zones and mow each one individually.
- Child Lock- This is a safety feature to help prevent children or others not familiar with the safe operation of Robomow from operating it.
III➤Husqvarna 967646405 Automower 450X Robotic Lawn Mower, 1.3 acre capacity
- Working area capacity (±20): 1.25 acre
- Battery type: Li-Ion
- Typical charging time: 75 min
- Sound level Measured: 58 dB(A)
III➤Robomow RC304 Robotic Lawn Mower
- Easy-to-use with flexible installation options and full control from your smartphone!
- Unique edge mode and 'cut-beyond-the-wheel' design for that extra special rob mow finish with added Height adjustment
- Although rob mow is very powerful, it is also very quiet and allows you to enjoy your lawn even while Robomow is mowing
- Drives independently to different zones in your garden (connected by a pathway or a strip of grass) and returns after completing each zone
- Ideal for yards up to 1/10 of an Acre
III➤McCulloch ROB 1000 Programmable Robotic Mower
- Fully Programmable and Easy to Install
- Cuts up to .25 acres of grass
- Cuts even on slopes with inclines up to 25%
- Virtually silent - run it at night and it won't disturb the neighbors
- ROB comes with everything you need to install
- Operates on rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for zero emissions
- Audible alarm to prevent theft
- 3 durable metal cutting blades, pivot
- Let ROB do the job!
III➤Husqvarna 967622505 Automower 430X Robotic Lawn Mower, 3/4 acre capacity
- Working area capacity (±20): 0.8 acre
- Battery type: Li-Ion
- Typical charging time: 65 min
- Sound level Measured: 57 dB(A)
When was the robot mower born?
The idea of an automatic wire-less electric lawn mower robot capable of autonomously cutting and maintaining grass surfaces dates back to the first half of the 1900s.
However, only at the beginning of the 2000s did these devices reach a technological level high enough to be presented on the market, to work on domestic or large surfaces such as a football field.
Without the use of modern technologies there would never have been robotic lawn mowers that automatically cut lawns without supervision and maybe we would still be doing routine maintenance with a manual mower!
Why buy an Electric lawn mower robot?
One could find a million reasons why it is useful to buy an automatic mower. The main ones are practicality, safety, savings in the medium-long term and the surprising results of their work.
The lawn mower robots cut the lawn with precision and efficiency so that you do not have to rake the mowing immediately after. These tiny cut-outs can even fertilize the ground, according to an English term that describes this operation well and is called “mulching”.
Even if you have a domestic garden of small surfaces, not having to cut the lawn every 15 days repays you for the effort and time you have available to do other things. And if you have huge lawns – unless you’re a farmer – this can become boring or even expensive if you entrust this task to a professional gardener.
You can also buy a tractor but it is certainly not cheap and still requires an intervention. It’s easy enough to see how an automatic lawn mower can benefit your life.
Automation of the Electric lawn mower robot?
This feature allows you to save time. You do not have to waste time to take care of the lawn, except investing a little ‘time before the installation (but only once) to set the path and roll out the perimeter wire.
This wire, being powered by an electric ring circuit, is recognized by the robot sensor, which does not pass it and thus remains in the area inside it.
Once the tracking is done and the robot is charged, the start is automatic. It may not be necessary to touch the lawn for the rest of the season, except to give a little edge to the edges near the sidewalks or around the plants in your garden.
Save money with the lawn mower robot?
The robotic lawn mower can save you money: this might seem absurd given its price.
However, consider that it is a one-time purchase that will remain for a very long time, while if you hire someone to cut the lawn, the costs are added quickly. And if you buy a motorized mower, you also have to add the fuel cost. Furthermore, these appliances are among the most polluting machines.
If you also decide to do everything yourself … what other things could you do instead of mowing your lawn? Time is money, after all.
And then, you can be “cool” in front of your friends and neighbors: think, you could be the first person in your neighborhood to have a robot mower. Ok, this is not a “legitimate” reason, but a reason for satisfaction that obliges you to talk about it.
Choose the lawn mower robot?
There are many technical and quality features to watch out for when selecting the garden mower robot. Some of these qualities are how many areas you can cut, the area you can cover, a schedule and battery life. Another thing to consider is the reputation of the brand.
Multi-zone cutting capacity
The multi-zone capability basically consists of the fact that your automatic lawn mower can move to separate areas of your lawn without having to manually reset its position. Most people do not need this functionality, but those who have lawns with different sized portions can consider it useful. Without this feature, users will need to manually reset the zone size and move the mower to the next destination.
Depending on the device, the radius or cutting area will be different. Before purchasing a robotic lawn mower, be sure to measure the area of the lawn and verify that the mower is able to manage the size of the surface properly. The device can work well even on hills on a slight slope while it will be more difficult on rough terrain.
Most high-quality robotic lawn mowers are equipped with an integrated program for cutting session planning. This allows the user to choose when to operate the appliance, even if you are not at home.
Reliability is the key to finding a lawn mower that meets your goals. Choosing an automatic mower because it’s cheap is probably the worst way to buy one.
Setting up the perimeter wire
The robotic lawn mowers move within an area bounded by a perimeter wire. The cable should be laid only once but will require time and patience. The two wire terminals are then connected to an electrical outlet to generate the electric field that will define the work surface.
If you are not familiar with do-it-yourself jobs, you can have it done – paid for by the company that provides you with the robot. Remember that more islands (plants to isolate) or curves or areas to delimit you, more work will be required to install the perimeter wire.
It is important to consider the battery life of the robotic lawn mower. Almost everyone uses a docking station: the robot starts cutting the grass and, when the battery runs down, returns to its station to charge.
If you have a large lawn, you need to consider a robot with a large battery capacity or a short charging time. If the garden is small, the size of the battery is not that important, but it is still a consideration to make. And when the battery does not work, you can replace it with a new one. The batteries last approximately 3 years.
Fertilize with the grass
To keep a perfect looking lawn, it is advisable to do it at least 2 or 3 times a week. The blade cuts the grass into small fragments that are left in the lawn, where they decompose and act as a natural fertilizer. Grass residues contain 80-85% water and release valuable nutrients to the soil.
Robotic lawn mowers sometimes take much longer than a normal person to cut grass, as they can pass several times to ensure that the grass is completely cut to 100%. If you’re not home, the noise will not be a problem, but if you’re home frequently, you might hear the engine running.
However, most models today cut at low noise levels so they do not disturb you or your neighbors, giving you the additional option to mow at night.
The robot is able to detect an obstacle during operation. When the mower collides with an object, it immediately stops rotating the blade, then stops the movement in that direction and moves away.
This is also the function of the perimeter wire: to space out as much as possible objects such as poles or tree trunks. But in that small area, you will probably have to go over with another tool like a trimmer.
Most of these machines are equipped with an anti-theft function, which emits an alarm in case of unintentional use or removal from the designated area. The outlet takes place with the introduction of a PIN code or via a registered mobile device.
Most mowers have rain sensors. If it starts raining while it is working, it will stop and return to the charging station.
- Air purifiers: can we trust them? Why does this matter?
- How Can Dyson Air Purifiers Help You Live a Better Life?
- Air Purifiers: The Ultimate Guide To Best Air Purifier
- Best Air Purifier Brands: Discover The Top 10 Best Brands
- Get Rid Of Indoor Air Pollution Problems
- Air Purifier For Allergy Sufferers (The Insider’s Guide)
- Prevent Asthma: Reduce Symptoms Of Indoor Asthma
- Honeywell Air Purifier Reviews [2018 New Guide]
- Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifier Review [Ultimate Guide]
- How To Travel With Allergies: Allergy Prevention Tips (Guide)
- Traveling with allergies – Portable Air Purifiers can help.
- Winix Air Purifiers On A Budget (official models list)
- How Did Philips Air Purifier Become the Best? Find Out
- Alen Air Purifier: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You Decide!
- 54 Top Indoor Air Quality Monitor & Why We Need It (Complete Guide)
- Home Weather Station Guide: How is the Weather?
- Choose Lighting: How To Light Your Home
- Ergonomic Pillow Is Crucial To Your Body (New Guide)
- Now You Can Have The Spring Mattress Of Your Dreams
- The Latest Trend In Memory Foam Mattress – Secret Guide
Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products.