So why not combine the respective benefits of yoga and essential oils? By doing so, we can better fight the small inconveniences of everyday life, chase the negative waves and get fresh ideas.
Contents & Navigation
- Yoga, a millennial practice and today adapted to all
- aromatherapy yoga Multiple benefits
- Combine yoga and essential oils in message
- Essential oils for yoga: diffuse in the air during the yoga session
- Top 10 Best Aromatherapy Oils For Yoga
- A bath with essential oils after the yoga session
- Yoga has its international day since 2014
Yoga, a millennial practice and today adapted to all
Its primary purpose is to release the cycles of rebirth, or samsara, through individual karma. In other words, the practice aims to be in harmony with oneself and one’s environment.
Although purists continue to observe the fundamentals, “softer” forms have been developed so that the less experienced can benefit from its virtues.
aromatherapy yoga Multiple benefits
We even witness the creation of blends between yoga and other practices or techniques. This ranges from the most classic to the most unexpected “crossovers“, like the Japanese Budokôn, mixing yoga and martial arts, and the Australian Yogalates, a hybrid discipline combining yoga and Pilates gymnastics.
- Improving the quality of sleep
- Improving quality of life in the face of serious and/or chronic diseases
- Reducing the effects of cardiovascular disorders
- Fighting against the conditions of stress and anxiety
- Improvement of musculoskeletal disorders
- Improvement of flexibility and breathing
- Support of concentration and attention skills
- Nervous and mental relaxation
- Muscle relaxation
Combine yoga and essential oils in message
Essential oils for yoga: diffuse in the air during the yoga session
Top 10 Best Aromatherapy Oils For Yoga
A bath with essential oils after the yoga session
Among the essential oils to be diluted in her bath as part of the practice of yoga, one can opt for lavender, sweet orange, green mandarin, ylang-ylang and marjoram to shell.
Essential oils of lemon and cypress are also recommended, they also contribute to improving blood circulation. As for that of peppermint, it allows at the same time to fight cellulite associated with the lazy venous return.
Yoga has its international day since 2014
Proposed by India through its Prime Minister Narendra Damodardas Modi, the resolution through which this event was instituted was supported by 175 member states.
For Modi, yoga “symbolizes the union of mind and body, thought and action … a valuable global approach to our health and well-being. Yoga is not just an exercise; it is a way of being one with oneself, the world and nature.
For his part, former UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon believes that “just like the United Nations, Yoga has confidence in the potential of humankind to transform all of humanity.”
Related Posts (Healthy Life):
- How To Travel With Allergies: Allergy Prevention Tips (Guide)
- Traveling with allergies – Portable Air Purifiers can help.
- Chocolate Weight Loss: An Incredibly Easy Method That Works For All
- Chocolate Facts: Cracking The True Or False On Chocolate Code
- You Are Not The Only Person Concerned About Weight gain
- Why Are Essential Oils For Yoga The Most Trending Thing Now?
- DoTERRA Essential Oils Reviews: The Trending Stuff About doTERRA
- 45 Best DoTERRA Oils That Will Make Your Life Better (New Guide)
- Aloe Vera Weight Loss: All You Need To Know (New Guide)
- ASICS Womens Running Shoes – 100 Stylish Shoe Hacks You’ll Wish You’d Known About Sooner
Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products.